Notes from Will Cole (2021-03-30)
- Think of the most minimal solution that will fulfill the need
- Think of projects in phases
- The brainstorming, ideation, expansive phase
- Feel free to explore nice-to-haves
- The pruning, convergent phase
- In this phase, the default answer is "No, strip it out"
- At some point in the project, you just need to "flip the switch" to transition to the convergent phase
- Learn how to completely remove your engineer hat
- Allow yourself to brainstorm & ideate designs without thinking about the "how"